If you’re new here: Idealists Quarterly is a diverse community, each of us trying to improve their little corner of the world – and we’re having a meet up!
- 26 October, 6pm onwards
- Full Circle, 89 Ch. de Vleurgat, 1050 Brussels
- Inspiring lightning talks
- Drinks and chats
The theme of this edition is ACCESS.
Whatever it is you’re trying to do – simply live your life, support your community or change the world – you need access to a range of resources, people and privileges. Our speakers will dive into these issues, share their perspectives and propose ways forward.
The vision of Idealists Quarterly is that we can help each other access what we need to affect positive change.
Join us for an inspiring evening, connect with passionate people and talk about things that really matter – and make sure to get your free ticket here.
This event by Idealists Quarterly will be hosted at Full Circle community of people who contribute to positive change. They are a platform to connect good ideas, with the power to carry them out. They offer a carefully curated ideas and cultural programme in a beautifully designed space, where people can meet socially and professionally.
Run of event
- 6pm: doors open + mingling.
- 7pm – 7.30pm: Lightning talks by some impressive people.
- 7.30pm – 9pm: drinks + mingling.
To be announced – stay tuned!
This event is for people who
- (Want to) work in policy, tech or sustainability.
- Are passionate about improving the communities around them, open to collaboration.
- All genders are welcome. Our goal is to support underrepresented groups including women of colour, members of the LGBTQI+ community, people with disabilities etc.
- We particularly welcome people from diverse cultural, religious and socioeconomic backgrounds, and we aim to accommodate any special needs. Write to us with any questions.