So many of you joined us on 27 October to discuss how business and entrepreneurship can support sustainability and climate action.
Thank you for an inspiring evening!
- Can companies change the world for the better? With Tino Chibebe – a Venture Capital expert working at the intersection of entrepreneurship and impact, and author of The Black Opportunity.
- How is deep tech different from other tech? With Aikaterini Liakopoulou – Business coach advising deep tech and clean tech startups, with experience in Venture Capital, Research and Development.
- The power of stories: on boats, yachts and rafts. With Tamara Makoni – Inclusion expert and founder/CEO at Kazuri Consulting, helping leaders drive inclusion and empower diverse teams.
Soon to come:
- Sevim Aktas – Policy officer at the European Commission working on the future of the carbon economy, and founder of The EU Green Deal brief
- Kiki Boreel – Climate activist, sustainable fashion expert and model
What initiative would you start, if you could?
Before you head off, I want to encourage you to ruminate on this one question: If money, economic incentives and financial pressures weren’t an issue – what would you do to make the world a better place?
Imagine for example, if you had a buddy that could hook you up to some of that sweet venture capital money, with the sole purpose of creating a positive impact for the communities and ecosystems around us. What initiative would you want to create and implement?
I am very curious about what this question evokes in you, and what you are passionate about. Message me your wildcard ideas, imaginary initiatives, and potential future projects – for example via DM on Twitter or LinkedIn.
See you soon!